Welcome!

I am new to the blogging community but, as my family tree has grown, I decided that this is the best way to share my findings and make new connections.
I have been interested in genealogy in about 30 years and have worked on it off and on during that time.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I am back!

After being gone on vacation for a few weeks, I am back and looking forward to learning more about blogging and connecting with other researchers.
While I was away, I was able to visit a cemetery in St. Louis where I believe an ancestor is buried. Unfortunately, no one answered the phone or my knock on the office door. I was able to get in touch with someone a few days later, but was not able to get back to the cemetery to check out the information. I am hoping a friend in the area can get there sometime soon to check on it for me.
I also discovered that my future son-in-law is interested in genealogy so was able to get him started on his research.
It was a very good time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment