Welcome!

I am new to the blogging community but, as my family tree has grown, I decided that this is the best way to share my findings and make new connections.
I have been interested in genealogy in about 30 years and have worked on it off and on during that time.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Question to Bloggers

Since I am new to this, I have been surfing around and looking at many other blogs. I see lots of interesting links, icons and widgets and am wondering how those work and where you find them! Thank you for any help you can offer.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy

    Good question! For me, this "flair" comes about from my relationship with genealogy vendors and other bloggers. If you look at my site Destination: Austin Family (http://destinationaustinfamily.blogspot.com/), you'll see "badges" for projects I'm involved in like Restore the Ancestors (http://www.restoretheancestors.com/) and others. It just takes time to collect these and like real buttons, I swap them out from time to time.

    ReplyDelete